Blogger Templates

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

How to lose weight? Im lost!


-Yeah, i do think i really need help on this....
-Diet? Can think i can control myself from those delicious foods...
-Exercise? I hate jog! I hate being tired... I hate running as it can cause my feet become soooo weak.....
-Starving? I've told you i cant help myself from those delicious foods out there!!!!!
-Gym? I can't spend my time in gym.. I got 2 doters and i definitely can't leave them just like that....
-Eat only fruits and plain water? Huhuhuhu, how about the delicious KFC? Tempting Secret Receipe's cake+tomyamkung...
-Slimming pills? I'm afraid of the side effects....
-Laxative? Hmmm, maybe!
-As conclusion, i dont know the real way to lose my weight! Im totally lost!

**I NEED+MUST to be bit 'smaller' during this Eid.... InsyaAllah... Waaaaaaaaa...

No comments: