Blogger Templates

Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First post

***Hai, welcome to my page.... Seems this is my 1st post in dis blog, so i will do it simple.... I just want to say thank you for visiting this blog, and yes, i admit it still need a lot of "renovation" as it seems dull.. Just give me a time to learn little bit about managing this blog coz dis was my very very first time to have my own blog...
***Well, the purpose that i am having this blog is so that i can share with you little bit bout' my current life, what i'm through at this moment or perhaps a good news for you, maybe? :-)
***This blog also maybe will allow me to express myself through writing when i'm having a good or a bad day.... I love to write, and yes, i promise you there will be NO political things in this blog...

Coz it is just about me, about my friends, about my family, about my work, and about my life....


Wallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!






2 comments:

Haslin said...

Tahniahlah...ijang pun dah ada blog..zaman IT katakan...wah hebat ijang!

Ok juga blog ko ni, boleh juga kami yg jauh di sabah ni dpt update ur life in KL tu..

Wokeilah ijang, teruskan usaha untuk memeriahkan blog ko ni, sia di sini akan memberikan sokongan dari segi memberikan komen...hehe

Selamat Berpuasa

iJaNg said...

thank u lin... terkejut aku tiba2 ada org comment... tapi ndak apa, aku mmg suka org bagi comment....
ni laa 1st time tgn aku memandai create blog....